Operating Authority Analysis (CVOR and U.S. DOT)
The analysis of your operating authorities will identify potentially negative trends and provide guidance to developing training tools that will reduce the risk of a facility audit. This type of information can help an organization identify potential problem areas before it becomes a major issue. We can show you how to apply best practice standards and world-class prevention strategies to your operations, no matter what your company’s size. The analysis covers the 2 year history (or 5 year history if requested) of your fleet, identifying trends and issues that has damaged your carrier status. For your piece of mind, your operational business with our consultant is completely confidential.
Goals and out comes
- To identify trends that are providing negative results to your operating authorities
- Reduce the risk of a “Conditional” operating authority
- Provide succinct training measures to eliminate violations, citations and accident frequency
- Improve your company performance status
- Reduce the risk of insurance premium increase, by identifying problem areas and pro-actively implementing a process to make improvements to your operating authority
Contact your Loss Prevention Consultant at 905-898-9167 to schedule an CVOR and/or US DOT analysis.