The TDG course is designed to give trainees the required knowledge of the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Clear Language Regulations. The TDG course covers regulations for ground transportation within Canada and the U.S.A. This course can be customized to an employee’s job function.
The TDG program will provide participants with an understanding of the hazards and regulatory requirements associated with dangerous goods controlled products. This is an effective course covering general requirements of offering, handling and transportation of dangerous goods.
- Know and understand the legislation governing transporting dangerous goods
- Learn how to protect yourself when handling and transporting dangerous goods
- Learn proper marking procedures
- training your employees
- Reduce the risk of injuries while transporting dangerous goods
- Maintain compliance to the TDG act by training anyone in your organization that handles, offers for transport or transports dangerous goods
Who Should Attend
- Driver Mentors
- Operations staff
- Safety Managers
- Warehouse staff
Courses are available at your convenience – at your location. Contact your Loss Prevention Consultant at 905-898-9167 to schedule your program.