Driver Evaluations are one-on-one, in-cab evaluations designed to identify skill gaps and training opportunities for all driver levels. This evaluation reviews all areas of transport truck operation including, pre-trip inspection, driving and backing. A copy of our assessment is given to include on a driver’s record.
The driver evaluation program takes the driver for a 2 hour road evaluation including pre-trip inspection. The evaluation will identify areas of weakness along with areas of exceptional skill. This evaluation can be done with your vehicle or ours.
- Personalized evaluation for each driver
- Immediate feedback on performance
- Non-biased evaluation
- Evaluation of key aspects of the drivers performance
- Ideal for new hires, drivers that have accumulated violations and annual review compliance
- Post-incident or accident evaluation
- Identify training opportunities
Courses are available at your convenience – at your location. Contact your Loss Prevention Consultant at 905-898-9167 to schedule your program.