Representation during a Ministry facility audit
Expecting a visit from the Ministry of Transportation or the U.S. Department of Transportation? You will be provided with professional advice, guidance and support throughout the entire audit cycle from the initial Auditor contact, to the finalization of their report. Our Loss Prevention Consultant will assist you throughout the audit process and will act as company representative during an audit by MTO or DOT.
We can also represent and accompany clients during an MTO Sanction Interview or Show Cause Hearing. Providing an action plan tailored to your company’s willingness to show the MTO exactly what will be done to improve your CVOR status. By having representation during an MTO Sanctions meeting, our LP Consultant will provide professional knowledge, advice and support during this process.
Goals and out comes
- To ensure a fair and accurate facility audit is conducted
- To ensure only the required documents are shared with the auditor
- Representation during a Sanction Hearing
- Reduce the risk of insurance premium increase by maintaining good operating authorities
- Reduce the risk of a “Conditional” operating authority due to a failed audit
- Your Carrier Safety Rating is public information; insurance companies and shippers can access your Carrier Safety Rating which, in turn, helps them make informed decisions. Carriers with a good Safety Rating have little difficulty promoting their services to potential customers. Maintain your good operating authorities by ensuring a successful facility audit.
Contact your Loss Prevention Consultant at 905-898-9167 to discuss the objectives of representation during an MTO Sanctions meeting as well as a Ministry audit.