Train the Trainer Certification training
This train the trainer course is aimed at those who provide instructional training to new and existing employees. This course is designed to enable your trainer to make an effective contribution to the training and development of others. It will give trainers the basic skills and knowledge needed as a foundation from which they will develop the specialist skills of identifying training needs, training design, training delivery and training evaluation.
Goals and out comes
- To identify factors affecting the learning process
- Understand different learning styles and their implication
- Write training objectives and workplace outcomes
- Prepare and deliver value added training practices
- Meet and exceed insurance providers best practice standards
- Provide your trainer with accredited instructional tools that will enable them to train with confidence
- All successful participants will receive a certificate of training
Contact your Loss Prevention Consultant at 905-898-9167 to sign up your trainers for the next scheduled “Train the Trainer” course.